RusGasDobycha was established in 2012 as a part of a partnership agreement with the National Chemical Group, CJSC, one of the leading companies of the Russian mineral fertilizers market.
The company's goal is to provide economically profitable gas production to increase efficiency and reduce the cost of mineral fertilizers produced by the National Chemical Group as well as other products of gas chemical production.
Company’s Track Records
- 2012 – Company registration
- July 2013 - signing of a Memorandum of understanding with Gazprom, PJSC
- 2013-2016 - potential assets (gas fields) evaluation
- June 2016 - the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF-2016): an Agreement on development of three fields at the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area was signed between RusGasDobycha and Gazprom
- September 2016 - the Eastern Economic Forum (EEF-2016): an Agreement on RusGasAlliance JV establishment targeted to develop three fields at the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area was signed between RusGasDobycha and Gazprom
- April 2017 - registration of RusGasAlliance (a joint venture between Gazprom and RusGasDobycha) and the beginning of an active phase of the project
- May 2017 - Gazprom and RusGasDobycha signed a Memorandum of Cooperation on execution of gas chemical facilities establishment