Integrated development of Production Safety, Environmental Monitoring and Impact assessment, as well as policy for cooperation with the local authorities and administration in respect to socially important and significant issues is assumed when executing any projects.
- To use the best world practices for production arrangement (an integrated management system that reflects the international standards requirements),
- To use the most up-to-date technologies providing the most efficient use of raw materials and minimum Environment impact,
- To strive to reduce the negative impact of the company activities to the locals, employees, as well as to the territory where the business is assumed to be established,
- To focus on continuous and constant development of the company in terms of providing comfortable and safe working environment and conditions for its employees,
- Within each phase of any project to evaluate degree of the company involvement required in activity of the local units within the premises the production capacity is assumed to be established.
Achievement of the goals fixed will enable the Company to increase its business efficiency and at the same time to secure Safety issues at all levels and phases of the projects execution, starting from Feasibility Study (Technical & Economic Justification of Investments) and up to production operation.